For a few displays with controllor board, it's better to buy from our B2C store. For development and batch order, or technical specification including datasheet, circuit schematics, initial code, customized cover glass, touch panel, please kindly contact us
Panox Display`s BO039M1920M is a low power consumption AMOLED microdisplay which is 0.39 inch and has an FHD (1920X1080) resolution. This micro AMOLED has the highest PPI (5644) all over the world, based on a single-crystal silicon backplane. The pixel circuits and driving IC are integrated on the silicon backplane to get the compact size and very low power consumption.
Potential applications: Virtual Reality application (VR), Augmented Reality(AR), Head-mounted displays, Near -Eye Display, Military gunsight, and thermal imager.
It has many advantages, including: 1.Small-size, high-resolution 0.39 FHD PPI=5644 2. AP Operated Resolution (8*M,M=40~240) x RGB x (8*N.N=30~135)
3. Full color mode. 16.7M colors
4. Fast response
5. Thin and light in weight
6. Color enhancement, Sharpness enhancement
7. High contrast mode
8. High fluency mode 9. Power-saving(PS) mode
10. Scan direction selection, up or down
11. Interface, Support MIPI only or MIPI(data)+I2C (CMD)
12. Brightness: 1500 Cd/m2 Wide Operating Temperature: Work well at low temperature -40℃
Panox Display could provide HDMI to MIPI, Type-C to MIPI controller board, It can connect to smartphone and PC with 1920x1080 resolution at 60 Hz